Monday, November 3, 2008

New Job

Well, today I officially got hired at Aeropostale for a seasonal position to help bring in some money until I can get my funding to a point where I can come on staff with FCA. I also got another couple monthly donors and am now over $450 in monthly support, still a long ways to go, but progressing. I also met with a new FCA huddle at Willow Creek Middle School today and introduced them to FCA and went over their plan for the year, I got to meet some really cool middle schoolers and got to feel really old when I realized that the oldest of them weren't born until 1995 which is when I was in 5th grade. Nicole is busy with classes and basketball now, as well as working part time in the school library. Her first games are this weekend and my last game that I'm reffing for my flag football league is on Saturday as well. That's about it for now...

No comments: