Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Latest News

As of today, I am over $500 in FCA monthly support. That means I am about a fifth of the way to full time. I worked as cashier for the first time at Aero on Monday as well as yesterday. I like that better than folding clothes but I still fold plenty of clothes, too. I am hoping I only have to work there for another month or two but we'll see I guess. Nicole found out this past week that she is not going to be eligible to play basketball next semester and so she has to find a full-time job now by January or February as she will be done with classes and basketball. Deb, Dennis, Nick, Marque, Janeen, Morgan, Grandma and Grandpa Jensen were all in Rochester this past Sunday for Kathie's B-Day. We went to Hu Hot after church and then had pizza in the student center for supper. I'm excited to be coming back to Iowa for a couple days next week over Thanksgiving. Things are different when you're working but at least I was able to get a couple of days off for Thanksgiving and have already taken off work for a couple of Christmas'. The Vikings lost on Sunday to the Bucs after leading by 7 at halftime so that didn't sit well with me, however, Nicole's beloved Packers crushed the Bears on Sunday, putting the Bears, Packers and Vikings in a three way tie for first place in the NFC North at 5-5. That's about all for now. Hope this post finds anyone reading it doing well.....

No comments: