Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aeropostale and Anything

Hey all,
In FCA funding news, I got a few more monthly contributors and am almost over $500 in monthly support now. Yeah! I am still working on getting a lot more but content with where things are headed.
Today I get to scrimmage with the girl's basketball team which is always fun, it's at least a chance for me to play some ball. My training went well at Aeropostale last night and I bought some really nice new clothes with my new huge employee discount. So now I have "preppy" clothes but I have to dress that way to work there and the clothes are really nice so it's ok. I start working there next week. In other news, Obama is going to be the next president, I'm not so sure about that, but we'll see what happens, I guess... Can't do much else about it. Anyways, I hope that this blogging finds anyone reading it doing well. I hope to see as much family as possible over Thanksgiving and Christmas! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice... my preppy nephew...??? good to hear you got a job for the season - I'm sure the french airmail store is a good place to connect with the juvenile Rochester crew - too - I lookd fo adds to pop . but ain't nothin poppin...