Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tag...


I was tagged by my sister-in-law Lynn for this fun little game...

RULES:1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.



Nicole took this picture of me, Kathie and Anthony on our 24 hour road trip to Florida back in May of 2007. We were on our way to my nephew Noah's 1st birthday party and Ashley's college graduation in Gainesville, FL. This trip entailed sights of downtown New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, Disney World, Kiln, MS, and a run in with an alligator. We have many more similar pictures to this one in the same album and in all of them Anthony is making a different face.


Now I'm tagging....Dan B., Kathie Z., Kristie C., Ashley B., and Marque J.

No comments: